Prospero House, 4a Dormer Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 5AE
Empire House is situated in the heart of Leamington Spa. We are to be found at the far end of Dormer Place away from the Parade (opposite patent attorney Withers and Rogers). Empire House is a wonderfully distinctive property with a black and white fascia.
There is parking all along Dormer Place – if there aren’t any spaces, there is a multi-story car park within a couple of minutes walk. Just follow the signs.
Tel: 01926 429 493
Fax: 01926 432 008
REQUEST CALL BACK
Philip is, in every sense, a trusted adviser. He is responsive, calm and has excellent industry knowledge. We’ve been really pleased with our investments and he makes the whole process understandable and painlessPartner – Lawyer, London
INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU
To provide advice we need to obtain information about your financial and personal circumstances. If you provide us with such data:
- You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer (whether local or web-based) and/or paper files.
- You may access the information you have provided to us for the purposes of viewing/ amending or updating it.
- We aim to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you provide to us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
- You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant, product providers and anyone whom we may use to process your application on our behalf) for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose. Your information may also be accessed for the purpose of web site maintenance and administration, and the Financial Conduct Authority for investigative work, and fraud prevention agencies if requested to do so in order to meet our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and general United Kingdom law.
- You agree that we may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, email or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you or comments and news features which may be of interest to you.
We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of any sites linked from our own site.